Professional Canine Massage
Our caring Canine Massage Therapists will put your dog’s mind and body at ease with their expert touch and soothing aroma therapy. Appointments must be made in advance and are available in home, at the Resort or Spa locations, or during a lodging stay at the Resort. Sessions typically last 30-45 minutes depending on your dog’s comfort and tolerance.
Please print and fill out our Canine Massage Intake Form prior to your appointment.
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Reiki Master/Practitioner
- Master of Divinity
- Certified Gestalt Therapist
- Bachelor Of Arts (Psychology)
- Certified Animals & Oils, Dr. Melissa Shelton, DVM
- Young Living Essential Oils Consultant #1255838
- Reiki Level 1
Certified Canine Massage Therapist
- Certified Raindrop Technique® Practitioner