All qualified persons will be considered for employment regardless of any physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information and/or any other protected status.
Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company. Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
1. Create company literature and other forms of communication.
2. Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
3. Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
4. Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
5. Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
6. Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
7. Work with manager and bookkeeper to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
8. Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
9. Develop marketing communications campaigns.
10. Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
11. Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
12. Research media coverage and industry trends.
13. Develop fresh story ideas.
14. Conduct extensive media outreach.
15. Prepare briefing materials.
16. Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communication; At least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports, press releases and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher; Constant Contact; Internet Explorer; and Microsoft Outlook Express.
Professional appearance in compliance with dress code
Confident and energetic personality
Strong organizational, communications and sales skills
Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task; work with minimal supervision
Reliable and flexible to Resort needs