- All pets must be in good general health to lodge, train, play or visit Bayside Pet Resort. All guests will have a pre-entry exam before settling into their suite. Bayside is staffed for special care and are able to handle geriatric pets.
- Prior to participating in group play or Doggie Daycare, pets must be spayed or neutered if older than 8 mos. and pass a social evaluation. Approved pets may have social privileges suspended if their behavior changes and they become aggressive or dominant.
- Bayside Pet Resort offers discounts for multiple dogs or cats, from the same family, sharing accommodations.
- For the safety of all pets and visitors, customers’ pets are required to be on leash and under control (or in a carrier) at all times on the property.
- We encourage you to transfer any medications from a glass container to a plastic receptacle.
You may check your pet in anytime during business hours. During peak times, some suites may not become available until 11 am. In this case, early arrivals may be placed in another enclosure or suite until their suite becomes available.
Bayside Pet Resort is much like a hotel. Check-out for all guests is by 11:00 a.m., since pets arriving in the afternoon may be booked into the same suites. Any pet checked out after 11am will be charged for an additional day, since we will be unable to reserve the suite for another guest. Any pet scheduled to depart by 11am, that is unable to be picked up, may be moved to less spacious accommodations to make room for arriving pets.
Please keep in mind that we are closed on certain holidays throughout the year and guests will be unable to check in or check out on those dates. While our business offices are closed, animal care staff is operating as normal. For more information, visit our Holiday Hours page.
Prior to a pet’s arrival, Bayside Pet Resort must have a current vaccination record or receipt from a licensed veterinarian indicating that the vaccinations meet the following requirements:
- Annual or 3-year Rabies (after vaccine at 1 year of age), depending on vet documentation
- Distemper/Parvo booster at 1 year of age and every 3 years thereafter
- Bordetella annually
- We also recommend speaking to your veterinarian about the Canine Influenza Virus vaccine and whether it is prudent based on your dog’s lifestyle.
- Annual or 3-year Rabies (after vaccination at 1 year of age), depending on vet documentation
- Annual Feline Distemper (FVRCP) combo
Performing a “surprise inspection” of any pet care facility prior to using their services is a very important step in ensuring the health and safety of your pet. If you have not experienced Bayside Pet Resort before, please drop by anytime for a tour of our complete facility. Our staff will be excited to show you around, and you will quickly see why Bayside Pet Resort is different than any other pet care facility in the area. Please do not bring your pets to tour the facility unless your pet is up-to-date on all of our required vaccinations, and you bring proof of these vaccinations with you. This is to ensure the health and safety of all of our guests. Thanks for your understanding!
Daycare Punch Cards
For the convenience of our clients, punch cards may be purchased for Full Day and Half Day daycare in increments of 10, 20 and 30 days. For every 9 punches, you receive 1 FREE! Please note there is a one year expiration and only one card may be purchased and utilized at a time.